NEW Version 27 Features
Wow! 2017 is here! We are preparing for the new version 27 software release.
Every January, JFBA releases a new version of the software. This January, we will release version 27. There is much hard work done by our team throughout the year making improvements and changes to the program to make it more user-friendly and functional. Listed below are some of the new features we will be adding to the truss and modeling software.
In the Works…
- Bowstring truss type can be selected for the Howick Frama 4200 machine with rivet connectors
- Added Web Notch, Lip Notch, Swage and Dimple tools for truss webs that cross in an 'X" pattern.
- Check for overlapping web-chord connector plates. Create a single plate at overlapping area.
- If truss section library is Howick, Pinnacle or Xiamen, and truss is in-plane, with chords about the weak axis, user has the option to add a strong axis C-section to the full length of the chord.
- allow +- value for angled add-on module at left and right add-on to main module
- Roof trusses and building walls created for angled left and right add-ons to main module (Howe or Semi-howe model trusses)
- Floor trusses and building walls created for angled left and right add-ons to main module.
- Added Truss Cantilever option atop wall panel.
- Added Web Notch, Lip Notch, Swage and Dimple tools for web braces that cross in an 'X" pattern between two studs.
We are always searching for new and innovative ways to service our customers. Features are added due to user requests and to solve issues that are raised. We keep a list of changes that have been requested by our clients and are continually adding to it. If you have suggestions for the “wish list”, please contact JFBA with your request. Some requests are simple and others are very intensive, but we are always open and eager to hear what our clients suggest to improve to the software.